Saturday, March 27, 2010

Steddy P. "BARS" promo from UAINTKNW? volume 1


From the words of Steddy P....
I began the conceptual task, and the rest is pretty self explanatory. I really don't get into battling so much anymore, feel like I'm here for something different. With the ever growing popularity of Grind Time, many cats get at me about battling again, although I feel no need to battle anyone I've been offered. Then you got these cats who worry about the flow, bars, sixteens, finesse, flair if you will, lol. I'm competitive, but I'd rather have everyone focused on reality and not fiction. I hear a lot of bullshit too while I'm grinding in the middle of the map , so I wrote something. Call it therapy...thank you. -P
Big ups once again to Steddy P. for working on the mixtape w/ us. You just might catch him on the 2nd installment....

Download the FREE PROMO track HERE!

Download the FREE MIXTAPE UAINTKNW? volume 1 HERE!


Check out more from Steddy P. & the rest of the Indyground crew at www.Indyground.com or www.SteddyP.com

No comments:

Post a Comment